Friday, August 12, 2016

You Need to Know Math for That?

During my most recent baking session with my daughters (making lemon sprinkle cookies... yum!), I had my teacher-mom hat on.  I purposefully gave my oldest daughter a 1/4 cup and asked her to show me how many she needed in order to produce 1 1/2 cups of sugar.

She proceeded to tell me that she was going to get a job that didn't require this type of math.

I immediately had flashbacks of my days in the classroom, as I began my rant about how all jobs require math!

So, I began a list just to show her how many jobs really do require the use of math skills, and wow!  Obviously, all of the jobs are not listed here, but I chose the jobs that most young kids are attracted to in order to make a point with my own child!

Here's my cutesy design showcasing all (okay... a lot of) those careers!




1 comment:

  1. It's a good way to improve english, we are looking for a student residence here in London, do you know one? Thanks for the help

    ReplyDelete